Saturday 11 June 2011

And then there were three

I should stop doing this.  Should stop commenting about my new followers.  But OH it does make me smile so when I see a new face in the followers box.  So, ill make one more announcement and say thank you to my lovely mother for clicking the follow button.  I was wondering when you would finally click it as you keep referring to it in my emails :)

There is a lot going on right now, none of which I can really talk about just yet.  I did spend the day mostly on my own.  I got up early, drove into Manchester to pick up a parcel.  That was quite nice.  The roads were still mostly quiet and it felt good to just get up and go somewhere on my own.  This afternoon, I watched TV and slept a little (well, fell asleep in front of the TV more like) and then got up and went out again.  I uploaded some pics onto Facebook of the swans that i sat watching.  It was lovely by the lil lake thingie and I wondered why I don't go there more.  The truth is, there is a lot of lovely places to go to, things to see, and sitting at home, letting week after week go by, gets me nowhere.  Its depressing and pointless and I do intend to make more of the summer days and spend less time indoors. 

Will add more later

Just wanted to wave at mommykins and tell her that I love and I miss her a lot too

Bx

No comments: