Now, as part of the award, I have to tell you 7 things about myself and nominate 7 bloggers to share this award with. Here goes:
- I'm accident prone. If someone is going to fall down, it's probably me.
- I’m a Titanic fanatic
- I’ve got a very strange fascination with serial killers and devour everything there is to know about them.
- I am short and usually sit with my legs tucked in under me on the computer chair because my feet don't reach the floor.
- I'm age phobic (whoa!!! I bet nobody knew that!)
- Purple is my favourite colour.
- When I have my iPod headphones in, I sing out loud, know I cannot sing, but don't care.
- Curse of Ancient Shadows – by Rod Tyson. A YA author who is an amazing person with an interesting cat-with-no-name
- Daemonwulf - Home of the Lord of Wulves – by Daemonwulf. I don't believe I have ever had a dull conversation with him! The hairs at the back of your neck will stand up when you check out his blog.
- essential guide to being unpublished – by Nan Bovington quirky and she so reminds me of me. She, however, is a way better blogger
- fuonlyknew - by Laura Thomas. Averaging 2-3 blog posts per day (ok, that's a guess) I read almost every posting and am influenced by more of her book reviews than she probably knows.
- Its worth a try – by Veronica Stewart. Relatively new blogger who adds a new chapter of her (soon it will be a novel) story about fairy adventures. I've known her practically my whole life.
- Morgue of Intrigue – by Cory Eadson. Winner of a recent flash fiction competition that had 88 entries and what can I say about Cory that I haven't already said on this blog and tweeted. I miss him
- There's always cracks – by Alycia Bezuidenhout. Obviously, I am biased when it comes to this young lady. I hope she knows how incredibly proud I am of her.
Thank you again Jane :)