Thursday 10 November 2011

What is it with Romania?

Right, I don't know what is going on, but I don't trust it.  Not one little bit.

For the last week or so, I have been getting a lot of random hits.  OK, maybe a lot is an exaggeration, but there is around 5+ hits per day that I am rather confused about.  Also, I have been checking the referral sites, and the one that shows up day after day is one I do not recognise.  Turns out, I've made it to a search engine (or something) in Romania, and I have no idea why?  Is it because I'm suddenly famous over there, well, I'm not inclined to believe that unless you know something I don't.....so...what is it?  Why is it that suddenly Romania (and Russia) is hitting my website a few times everyday.  Hmmmmm.  I smell a rat!

Could it have something to do, do you think, with the fact that suddenly I'm getting comments on my blog?  The sad thing though, is that its all spam.  I never used to get this before either?  Oh, how exciting it is for me every time I log on and am informed that there is an unauthorised comment waiting for my approval, only to read it to find someone is trying to sell me something.  Or telling me how I can get my blog 'out there' for everyone to see.  Now while I don't think that's such a bad idea, because, seriously what would be the point of all of this if I didn't want it out there for everyone to read, I am feeling a little bit like...hmmm...i don't trust you matey.  Delete and Next!

So what is it with Romania?  (And Russia).  What has happened or what did I click that's got someone or something, clicking on my blog daily.  Wish I knew.

Bx

No comments: