Tuesday 18 October 2011

Life

Dammit, I haven't blogged in ages.  *Slaps herself hard on the wrist*  Its pretty terrible of me, but I've been in this 'couldnt be arsed' mood, which is good in a way as I don't have any pressing topics to blog about, but bad as the creative juices stop flowing. (if I ever had any of them in the first place??)
Anyway, here is my list of excuses...there aren't that many really in all honesty.

I've, ermm...been busy ...ermmm..Gaming. 
Yeah, that's my latest thing. 
Spend literally 30 minutes on facebook - and lately 30 minutes on twitter (my new thing too - I blame Alycia) and then I'm off playing some or other game.  The Second Life fetish is over for now. (Pete will be terribly relieved to know) but I'll never say never again, coz anything can happen and I may find myself wondering down that road again one day, but for now, its all about gaming. 

I'm not sure if that's as sad as Second Life?  It probably is but as long as I'm happy right? 
It was my birthday a few days ago and I got loads of games, so I'll be trying them out and finding out if I have any new favourites.  For now, I'm still loving Age of Empires, Rise of Nations, and really enjoying the 'cute and prettiness' of Settlers.

Aside from that, there isn't much else going on.  Work is as bad as ever, and getting worse.  It really is getting so bad that I literally cannot cope anymore.  I have a review next week and I'll be saying my peace.  I hope it goes my way, but if not, I will have to cut my losses and say goodbye to that bunch.  One can only take that much right?

Other than that, I had an idea just now.  I thought I might take all my poems that Ive done so far and put them here.  Not sure if you would be interested in reading them or not, or if anyone that hasn't been to my old websites and had a look would want to see them, but I thought I could add them all here and hopefully get a comment or two?  I don't know, I always hope for comments and they don't happen (hint hint).

I will try get here more often and blog.  Its silly that Ive let it slide.  But, as they always say I guess, no news is good news.
Right, I'm outta here. 
Speak soon
Bx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy your wriing, so more is better. Even when you feel you are saying nothing, you say more than you know.
Your should visit some old friends
and write about how you feel.
Kyl